Dried onion and garlic have many benefits and we find that dried onions and dried garlic have a very high demand due to need for them in cooking, specially meat, because of their ability to give special and strong flavor, in addition to that dried onions and dried garlic give great flavors of salad and food in general.
Dried onions and dried garlic are preferred by some people because they do not have the time and effort to prepare, so let us review the advantages and benefits of using dried onions and dried garlic
Use onion powder or powder in cooking to season. It is made of chopped dried onion, specially of sharp varieties, which makes it smell strong. There are several varieties of dried onions:
1- White onion powder
2- dehydrated onions
3- minced onion
4- minced granules
5- dehydrated white onion granules
7- dehydrated white onion powder
First: the benefits of dried onions
Onions are like garlic from the platypus and are rich in sulfur-containing compounds that are responsible for the salty smell and many of their health effects.
The active medicinal substances in the onion are vitamin C for rotting and tonic, as well as sex hormones for men, and the substance (Clokinin), which is like insulin control blood sugar, so onions are using medicines for diabetics, and there is onion sulfur, iron, and vitamins strengthens the nerves
There are also substances that are diuretic, yellow, heart stimulants, blood circulation, and it contains yeast and enzymes used for the stomach and stimulants and stimulants of the glands and hormones.
It has been shown that onions have stronger antibiotics than penicillin, uremayocine, and sulfate. For this, it heals tuberculosis, syphilis, gonorrhea, and kills many dangerous germs
So we find that the diseases treated by onions
Hepatitis - asthma - pneumonia - prostate treatment - cancer - bruising and bruising - strength and activity - reproductive power - mental illness - rheumatism - treatment of fractures and pain relief - cancer sores - and many diseases
The benefits of therapeutic onions are:
1) The heart and circulatory system because it contains antioxidants
2) The urine and yellow discharge.
3) Relieves stress and strengthens vision.
4) Contributes to the expulsion of gases and benefits in swollen feet.
5) It is used in the treatment of pertussis, where a paste is placed over the chest of the slices of onions heated dry without yellowing.
6) A hot patch is used on the chest and back in pneumonia.
7) Used in the treatment of the obstruction of urine through the use of a hot sticker on the position of the kidneys and bladder.
8) A cold patch is used on the back of the head.
9) Used for inflammation of the tonsils collage around the neck.
10) Used in inflammation of hemorrhoids, muscle inflammation, icing, fresh nails, and warts, as local stickers.
11) Used to treat eye ointment by mixing the juice with honey and then the diameter of the eye mix.
12) Benefits of onions in the purification of the kidneys of sediment and alert memory and benefit in the relief of joint pain and pain of gout.
Disadvantages of onions:
Although the onion has many benefits, it has some disadvantages such as
1) Significantly lower blood sugar levels.
2) Excessive use may cause gas, bloating, irritability, burning, stomach cramps, vomiting and nausea as the condition worsens, especially in people with chronic heartburn or gastric reflux disease.
3) Skin irritation, itching in the eye or rash.
4) It should be avoided by breastfeeding women and pregnant women. It may cause heartburn during these stages. 8) Prevents blood clotting and its use with anticoagulants can cause bleeding.
9) Allergies so do not use it with aspirin.
10) Increases the amount of lithium in the body.
11) When cutting the onions, gas is spread through the air, which activates the sensory neurons in the eyes and thus feel the stinging and then stimulate the tear glands in the eye.
12) Eating too much at one time may lead to hypotension and diabetes in the blood leading to laziness, sleep, and visual impairment.
13) May harm people with prostate gland inflammation.
The best way to store onions:
1. Store dry onions for several months by placing them in a dry, cool, well-ventilated place.
2. Avoid storing it under the detergent. It absorbs moisture and may become irritable.
3 - Surplus after the preparation of food can be stored in a plastic bag or in a sealed plastic container and placed in the refrigerator, you can use in this case in two days or three at most.
4 - Dried onion can be stored for up to more than two months