The product to be inserted into 2 layered packages to ensure the safety of the product:
The inner Package is food grade LDPE- Well Knotted.
The outer Package is food grade corrugated cardboard box or food grade multilayer Paper bag.
**No metal staples, strings, wires or similar objects are allowed for closure.
– Labeling: Label is added on the outer package containing: Supplier’s Name, Client’ Name, product code, Net weight, Gross weight, Batch number, Production and Expiration date.
**More information can be added to the label upon your request
– Stretch Wrap: Available upon request.
– Palettes: Palettes are available upon request with extra charge.
|Energy (Kcal) /100 gm product||
|Protein (g) /100 gm product||17|
|Total Fat (g) /100 gm product
|Total Carbohydrate (g) /100 gm product||73.4|
|Sugar (g) /100 gm product||2.4|
|Total Dietary Fiber (%)||9.0|
UD Crops declare that all Dehydrated Garlic Products are free from the “Major Food Allergens” listed in Annex II of Regulation EU 1169/2011 and indicated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) in the Sec 202.
UD Crops food ingredients are free from any of the following: milk, egg, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, wheat, peanuts and soybeans.
-Used in food preparations.
e.g., Soups, stews, pizzas, salad dressings, and in sauces like barbecue sauce.
-Homemade Spicy Pickles
-Pasta with spicy sauce, prosciuto crudo and mozzarella
– Storage conditions: to be organized horizontally on a pallet, protected against sun, rain and other weather influences, at temperature between below 25°C (< 77º F) and below (65%) humidity
– Shelf Life: it’s recommended to be used before 24 months under the recommended storage condition
– Appropriate storage is essential to maintain quality, taste, and safety of consumption