Dehydrated garlic, as its name denotes, is garlic that has been dried. It is
ground into smaller pieces that fuse well into any dish and integrate
a garlicky flavor without its texture. The powder also resists high
temperatures and can be sprinkled onto vegetables before roasting
without burning. UD Corps specializes in the production of high-quality
dehydrated garlic products.
- Dehydrated garlic is excellent for a healthy heart. Besides equalizing the
blood circulation, it helps lower the blood pressure, triglycerides, and
cholesterol and may neutralize the side effect of smoking on blood
- Because of its antibacterial properties and the capability to equalize blood
circulation, garlic may be utilized as a cleanser for the skin. It may assist
with acne and other skin diseases. Take care before general usage as
some skin can develop sensitivity.
- Garlic has been related to a reduced risk of several types of cancers. While
garlic contains several protective components, the sulfur compounds in
garlic are thought to play a significant role in cancer risk reduction.
- Garlic may also decrease blood sugar levels helping people suffering from
diabetes. It stimulates the pancreas to generate insulin, a hormone that
controls sugar usage and combines chemical receptors that might disable
Is garlic powder gluten-free?
Dehydrated Garlic Granular is gluten-free as raw materials used in manufacturing Dehydrated Garlic Granular are; Dehydrated Garlic Granular barely, which barely includes gluten impurity.
Why should use powdered garlic instead of fresh ones?
Dehydrated garlic has longer shelf life than cloves that begins to sprout
- It is convenient to use and doesn’t require peeling and chopping.
- It enhances the taste and flavor after lightly toasting it in butter or oil.
- It is less susceptible to burning than garlic cloves.