Leek Green White Minced
The product goes through a three room drier, metal detector, color sorter, physical and microbiological testing to ensure that you receive the best quality possible.
The product to be inserted into 2 layered packages to ensure the safety of the product:
-The inner Package is food grade LDPE- Well Knotted.
-The outer Package is food grade corrugated cardboard box or food grade multilayer Paper bag.
**No metal staples, strings, wires or similar objects are allowed for closure.
– Labeling: Label is added on the outer package containing: Supplier’s Name, Client’ Name, product code, Net weight, Gross weight, Batch number, Production and Expiration date.
**More information can be added to the label upon your request.
– Stretch Wrap: Available upon request.
– Palettes: Palettes are available upon request with extra charge.
UD Crops declare that all Dehydrated Leek Products are free from the “Major Food Allergens” listed in Annex II of Regulation EU 1169/2011 and indicated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) in Sec 202.
UD Crops food ingredients are free from any of the following: milk, egg, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, wheat, peanuts and soybeans.
Industrial usage: used in food industry for the preparation of sauces, vegetable stock-cubes, mixtures of spices.
Culinary usage: The perfect ingredient for making soups, sausages and gravy.
– Storage conditions: to be organized horizontally on a pallet, protected against sun, rain and other weather influences, at temperature between below 25°C (< 77º F) and below (65%) humidity.
– Shelf Life: it’s recommended to be used before 24 months under the recommended storage condition.
– Appropriate storage is essential to maintain quality, taste, and safety of consumption.